MTN Bloemfontein / contract at mtn

1 nelson mandela drivebloemfontein, South Africa Review updated:

My wife contract expire on the 4th of august 2008 she was on my choice top but she still receive money on her phone her cell nr [protected] she receive it on the 13 september when i was at your office in nelson mandela drive they it will stop the contract was R35 for R105.What will they deduct from my banking account?PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK!!! Mtn please help!!!

Ed

Comments

• Li
      10th of Dec, 2010

My name is Limakatso Adelinah Maile and cell numaber is 0732343973 is contract phone. Sins i sign 2 year contract with MTN I never paid under R150 .00 always R300.00 and abave. I dont know the contract that I sign is soo expensive, the thing thet I know is R100.00 per month and for R100.00 air time nothing more. I went to MTN office to request the limitation of R50.00 but still paying R450.00 or more, what exetly is going on. Why did I pay soo much for the air time of R50.00. I really need explanation on these matter. The people that are working there are taking advantage of the customers because they knew we dont know anything about the service that they ofering there.
    I phone yeasterday to this number, they said I have another contract with this number (011-4616318) to my knoledge I know nothing about those people, so the person that she give me the service that time she is responsible for this. Ireally need explanation