MTA / inconsiderate driver
July 22, 2009 around 6:00pm the Q60 bus was like 20 feet away from the bus stop letting the people off. He closes the door and gets like 10 feet from the bus stop. He stops because the light was red and there was cars in front of him waiting for the light to change. I'm at the bus stop and I go to the door of the bus and the bus driver looks at me and does not open the door. Meanwhile, he was just standing there pretending he didn't see me refuses to open the door. THE BADGE NUMBER OF THIS DRIVER WAS 31119. He was an older white male. If people don't complain about these inconsiderate drivers they will keep doing these things. We are paying for our service and with the price increase of the fares their service towards us should be better and not treating us costumers like their doing us a favor.
More MTA Complaints & Reviews
- MTA Bus - extremely rude bus driver 
- MTA - lirr 
- MTA - rude bus driver 
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37 
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver 
- MTA - q 25 bus never be on time
- MTA - mta #7 bus driver did not stop at bus stop near 41st st, & 6th ave.
- MTA - unprofessional bus driver 
- MTA - mta bus driver disrespectful
- MTA - bxm10