MTA / inconsiderate driver

1 Jamaica, NY, United States Review updated:

July 22, 2009 around 6:00pm the Q60 bus was like 20 feet away from the bus stop letting the people off. He closes the door and gets like 10 feet from the bus stop. He stops because the light was red and there was cars in front of him waiting for the light to change. I'm at the bus stop and I go to the door of the bus and the bus driver looks at me and does not open the door. Meanwhile, he was just standing there pretending he didn't see me refuses to open the door. THE BADGE NUMBER OF THIS DRIVER WAS 31119. He was an older white male. If people don't complain about these inconsiderate drivers they will keep doing these things. We are paying for our service and with the price increase of the fares their service towards us should be better and not treating us costumers like their doing us a favor.

Jp

Comments

• Mt
      23rd of Mar, 2011

I just saw a driver for the x10 at 5:45 on 57th bus 1997 open his little side window and throw out garbage. It's hard to believe he thinks that's okay.

• Mo
      19th of Aug, 2014

There are many bus driver that are rude on the mta 14st ave d .but there there are a few nice ones . I think bus drivers need mortal conduct classes. A concern passenger.

• Mo
      19th of Aug, 2014

Bus drivers should never permit passengers to eat on the bus then they leave all there wadte on the seats, this makes me sick i travel on the 14 st ave d lines.

• Y1
      5th of Oct, 2015

M101 Limited driver of bus 5716 at around 9:45pm (switch relief late bus driver) got on at 100th street. This is a limited bus. It seemed like he was late as a relief driver and stayed at the stop for a very long time. He was suppose to go express and stop at 106th and 107th 3rd avenue. He stopped at 105/104th street unexpectedly as passengers were confused. We rang the bell and as he pulled off he began to bypass 106th street (the stop for limited buses) go towards 116th street. I went to the front of the bus as fast as I could (I was sitting all the way in the back). I said what happened to the "limited" stop 106/107th street. He was rude and said I stopped - didnt you see me at 106th I said NO that was 105/104th street that wasnt even the stop you confused people. He said you wanna get off all you have to do is say so. I was so MAD. How can I say so am sitting all the way on the back of the bus. The fact that I rang the bell should say I want to get off at the "RIGHT" stop. Now they stop random with limited buses and regular stops. I have lived in NYC all my life. Limited buses have always stopped at CERTAIN stops so I know I was not crazy. I was annoyed because he made me feel like I was the crazy one after paying a fare increase you dont want to feel like you are the nutty one. I was so bothered not only because he was rude but late and made me out to be the unclear one. He brushed it off instead of saying sorry he just said "you wanna get off?". Anooyed.