Menu
MTA
customer service contacts

MTA
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

164 complaints
24 resolved 140 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MTA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

MTA headquarters

2 Broadway, 4th floor
New York, New York 10004

MTA phone numbers

More phone numbers

MTA website

What category is MTA related to?

MTA is related to the Transportation & Vehicles category.

What are the social media accounts of MTA?

What is MTA's Facebook?
Connect with MTA via Facebook at MTA
What is MTA's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to MTA on YouTube at MTA

Overview of MTA complaint handling

164 MTA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 31, 2008. The latest review I’m complaining about BxM9 was posted on Jul 15, 2022. The latest complaint mta bus driver was resolved on Aug 07, 2014. MTA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 164 reviews. MTA has resolved 24 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with MTA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MTA Customer Service. Initial MTA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MTA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MTA. Discuss the issues you have had with MTA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest MTA’s complaints

E
1:44 pm EDT

MTA - I’m complaining about BxM9

I been waiting for the bus BxM9 since 12:35pm and still at 1:30 pm a bus shows up, I send a text message to 511123 where they text me back that the next bus is coming a 2:10pm how come is that possible that I have to wait for so long to take a bus, that’s unacceptable waiting for a bus more than 1 hour, I’ll be arriving late to my appointment in Throg...

P
2:08 pm EDT

MTA - Poisonous vines spreading from Railway Track all over my fence

Railway Side Walk growing poison vines making horrible health conditions. Poison vines developing over the fence of my property, located at 12 Trezza Ct., Hicksville. I have come in contact two-three times while cleaning bushes and developed rashes all over my hands and arms. I request to please arrange to remove the poison vines from the fence. Pritam Singh Kalra [protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com

L
12:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MTA - Bxm11 bus ran red light & did not pick up passenger

I was waiting for Bxm11 bus at 10:00pm tonight (5/30/2022) & the female bus driver ran a red light, went around a bx39 bus that was at the light & left me...making me late for work. The driver of bx39 bus tried to catch up with the Bxm11 bus, but the female driver was driving too fast.