MTA / crack smoking in mta staircase
In the staircase of W. 42nd Street train station A.C.E. (on the side entrance of Duane Reade) down 1 flight of stairs, in the cubby hole to Duane Reade, there is always someone smoking crack. This happens everyday and night.
Kids go through there to go home and to school. It needs to be addressed soon; please. I attached a video and a pic of them smoking crack. They are not afraid of anyone and bully people for money. I am afraid and could only imagine the kids and elderly being afraid too. This is a very busy station with tourism and it looks bad for people that visit NYC. I live in NYC and think its a disgrace, for these crackheads to use that as their smoking den. Please help. If not smoking crack, there scary homeless people in there. I'm sure Duane Reade has actual video, because this is at their 2nd entrance that is no longer used.
More MTA Complaints & Reviews
- MTA Bus - extremely rude bus driver 
- MTA - lirr 
- MTA - rude bus driver 
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37 
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver 
- MTA - sim 2 staten island express bus
- MTA - rude bus driver q33 route, bus number 306 (3617) plate at 9424
- MTA - customer service within train station
- MTA - bx 39 route
- MTA - b13 bus driver skips picking up customers.