Mr. Tire / oil change

1 United States

I took my car in for an oil change on October 27th, 2018. I went to the Mr. Tire on Route 73 in Voorhees NJ. I was told that all fluid levels were checked along with the oil change. Within two months, I noticed that my car was taking longer to stop. I, then, took my car to my father's mechanic. He told me that there was no brake fluid left. Further, he said there were no signs of any leaks. There were no holes or openings.
I am a widow with two teenagers. My oldest is a new driver. If the brakes failed when she was driving, She could have been killed. As for myself, it was very nerve racking having a car with bad brakes.
Mr. Tire has an obligation to give their customers what they pay for and to make sure the customer is leaving their shop with a safe car. Mr. Tire failed excessively. I can't sue you because my father's mechanic, who is honest, told me that other things were going wrong with the car. It was not worth the money to fix it. Nevertheless, your company's incompetence and dishonesty is shameful. The person who is in charge needs to correct this or your reputation will be in the toilet.

Sa