ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:7:30 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mr. TireBad caliper

On 7/1/2018 I spent $700.00 replacing rear rotors, pads and calipers on my 2003 Honda Element. On 6/19/20, I spent $544.00 because I had to replace the right rear caliper and pads due to the right rear caliper locked up, forced to take it to CONRAD's near my job. I am requesting a refund from Mr. Tire of the $544.00. The right rear caliper locked up, and the right rear pad was down to 0% because of the damage from the caliper.

Mr. Tire
University Heights
2643 Warrensville Center Rd, University Heights, OH 44118
Phone: [protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Mr. Tire — tpms/ tire leak

On 6/3/19 at 10:37:19am, I took my Nissan Sentra SR to Mr. Tire to get the back right tire looked out for a...

University Heights