Mr Price Group / MRP / clothing
I went into a Mr Price store at Mamelodi Denlyn store, I went with my bank card and store card and receipt i printed on my emails.I told them i need a cash refund for the item bought as i no longer need it, I was told they can only refund my store card and not my bank card or give me my money back.
I fail to understand how is that not possible not to get my money back in cash or in my bank card when i bought with my bank card for an amount of R230.00 i feel this store is failing thier clients as im forced to buy in the store when i do not want to as they want to offer a voucher or take it back in my store card and i dn see anything i want at this moment all i want is my money back and they refused.Other retail stores give you your money back if you are not happy with their item now Mr Price is forcing us to buy from them.Kindly find a resolution for me to get my money back as i will further take this to the Ombuds and Hello peter till i get my money back.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price - 3 applications, 3 different branches still no feedback
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price Group / MRP - account facilities
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mobicel tab ime no.: 354450080351710
- Mr Price Group / MRP - poor customer service from some staff members at mrp liberty midlands mall
- Mr Price Group / MRP - poor service - false accusation - unethical behaviour - racism
- Mr Price Sport - my account