Mr Price Group / MRP / amplify portable charger

Dec 7, 2017
Cape Town

I trust all is well.

I have an issue with an item that I have purchased on Mr.Price online.
It is an Amplify Portable Charger (Power Bank)
I ordered the item on the 21 November 2017.
The item only got delivered on the 30 November 2017.
On the 5 of December when used for the first time, I had encountered that it does not charge my device or give it more that 20% battery life before the power bank itself has to be charged again. I then Recharged the power bank and then on the 6 of December it was doing the exact thing.

I went to the Adderley street store on the 7 of December 2017 at 10:06 and I was told that I cannot return this item. It is a no return item.

M problem is I do not want this item because it does not work and I do not want an item that I cannot use as it is promised to be used. According to your guys policies I may return for refund or credit if it is within the 30 calendar day period. I went to your store and nothing was done about this. i would really like an email in black and white stating that I may return this item tomorrow. I have the proof of payment (delivery note). I would like to purchase something else instead.

I cannot have an item that simply does not work. I have only had the item for 5 days until I encountered the issue with the product. I gave it another chance by testing it for another day and it still does not work. I went to the store and nothing was done. Please do something about this because I do not want this product any longer. I have never encountered such an experience with Mr.Price before until now. I would like to have it resolved by the end of the day for my return of the item tomorrow.

Thank you to whom is taking care of this issue.
Have a wonderful day further.

Kind Regards

Mr Price Group / MRP Logo Mr Price Group / MRP
Customer Care Service
65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue, Upper Level, North Concourse, Durban Station Complex
South Africa - 4001