Mp3freebie / Sharepro360 / Unable to use and no full refund

I also tried this service and paid for the lifetime membership. Fortunately I used a debit card. I was unable to get assist via website. The only reply I got was to download more files to my computer. Then the red flag went up. I found your complaint board I realized I had been suckered too. I finally was able to get through to customer services. Once again advising me to go to add / delete files to add more programs. I refused and insisted on a refund. I told the rep I had found numerous complaints re them and I was not going to download anything through them. I was told I could get a refund less a$9 charge for "service fee". What service? I figured this is my "stupid tax" and better than $60+ ( of which was only to be 24.99 and I had opted no re other services, but was charged anyway). If I don't receive the credit then I will dispute it through the bank /VISA.

Comments

• Eu
      19th of Jul, 2007

I cannot believe what I am reading!I have gone through the exact same thing, word for word. They (sharepro360) took more than I agreed too off my credit card and now that I am trying to locate them, they are no where to be found. Do they go by a different name on the web? I can't even get to download any music because my computer tells me that the Sharepro360 site is corrupt. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you and good day!