Motorola Razr V3

Posted:

I hate the experience with MOTOROLA!

4.65
The phone I have bought from MOTOROLA had problems in the first 3 months. First, the camera was gone, then connections started giving me problem. Then, Isolation material was creating problem. I have lost all my stored phone numbers. Middle of the calls the phone was dying even the battery was fully charged. I have seen several people with the same phone, they have had the same complaints.

I bought it to use it out side USA in Europe. After having problem and taking to the local (in Europe) service, they had not honored the warranty (Please be careful- they have this gimmick, if you buy this phone via Internet, there is no service available). Then, I was told to send it to the customer service in Texas. Before I sent it, the customer service was no help at all, one of them says something and another-one says something else. Before the repair at first it was going to be free of charge, then they were saying $75, and I still accepted, but later they said, I have to pay $175 for the refurbish one and it would be set to use only in USA. The phone companies are giving away phones if not free, it is not more than $100 for the brand new phone. Unfortunately, MOTOROLA can not even back their product reliability. They have set up a good and easy business. I hate the experience with MOTOROLA. Where is the 6 Sigma mentality? Where is the trust-able product? Where is the reliable service? They are lacking all over. Don't even think of buying any products from MOTOROLA if you are going to use it overseas.

They are all gimmicks.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  17th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
I am done with motorola cell phones. After my experiences with a StaTac 7 years ago I vowed to stay away from motorola. I fell into the RAZR trap. The 1st one bought in July 2005 lasted about 6 months. I could not hear a word people were saying through the speaker. I received a new one from cingular, not motorola in Feb. 2006. The pins that hold the screen to the body fell out in sept 2006. Now, the screen doesn't work at all, and for all practical purposes is unusable. I dug a nokia from 2002 out of a box in the closet. Amazingly, although old, it still works perfectly. At all costs stay away from this phone
N  7th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I bought a RAZR through Verizon on July 2, 2007, carried it for about 6 hours in my pocket alone with nothing else and when I took it out the front glass was shattered. I never bumped it or had anything else in my pocket with it. Verizon would do nothing even though I had never even made or received a call on this thing. I had to send it to Motorola for repair at my own expense and have not gotten it back yet. When I do get it back I will be afraid to touch it. I say avoid this phone at all costs as well as Verizon.
N  12th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I purchased a Motorla Razor V3 from AT&T my cell phone carrier. It would not charge so I brought it in thinking it was the battery - AT&T/Cingular put in one of their new batteries - it still wouldn't charge. They said it's the phone not the battery. This is a new phone not more than 6 months old. I had to call Motorola and they will send a refurbished phone. I paid full price for a new phone and now I get a phone someone else had problems with that's why it has been refurbished. I don't quite understand this it's definitely very poor business ethics and trust me this is not going to stop here. Motorola is fraudulent why don't they publish their phones have problems but they will not stand behind them - you can get someone else's problems when your doesn't work and someone else is going to get the phone I'm sending back with problems. Not a bad way to make money from the consumer - you will never be recommended nor will I ever buy another Motorola product.
A  9th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
My Motorola mob have complaint with its software. I replaced the software 2 times, but it is not working properly.
N  2nd of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have purchased Motorola W375 before 7 days the battery backup of yhis set is too poor. I have charged more than three hours a day but it lost its battery in a single day. I have missed my several important calls due to this reason.

I advise pls dont purchase this one.

Sameer
N  4th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I called motorola za, spoke to Rachel, clueless as ever. I regret ever buying a motorola phone. Please hire professionals to support your products.
A  15th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
MOTOROLA V3 IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST PIECE OF ### PHONE I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!
MOTOROLA WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!
DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS EVER!!!
A  26th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've bought the Moto Razr, which is cost arround 14, 000. Battery performance of this mobile is very poor. Battery is dry in very short period.
N  20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
you're just a big baby, I think you should start holding your own and quit asking people to shake it for you ya fcking wanker!
D  20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
All I know is this guy's a little girly girl that needs his Iphone to Text his ### about the next cool leg warmer. ###in fruity boy, my razr's a peice of ### but I'm not a cry baby at least. Somebody needs a new tampoon!!!
A  12th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I can now see that buying a Motorola razr was a mistake...I am having the same problems...just turned off, put in new battery, and new charger and it will not charge...I use to have a motorola years ago and it did not work right either...so I guess now I will go to samsung or someone else...their phones seem to work very well...too bad its an american company...guess that goes to show you that the Japaneese are just better at electronics...
A  30th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had two, one broke after a year and I gave it the benefit of the doubt since I used it in the rain and it may have gotten wet slightly. I bought another one, and the screen immediately broke from a fall I had on some ice outside. There was no physical damage to the phone, no crack or anything and the screen is unusable.

The phones are overpriced garbage gadgets meant to break so that mommy and daddy will pay to fix this trendy ### phone.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree