Motobuys West Hills, CA / Purchased scooter, never received mso bill of sale

1 West Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

its been 4 months and 15 calls later, (literally), with continued lies and horrible customer service, and I still have no MSO or bill of sale to license my scooter. The supposed manager just yells at you and then hangs up the phone on you. I wouldn't suggest that anyone purchase from this company or website. Just google them, there are many many many complaints for the exact same thing. Someone should take their business license.

I also made the mistake of ordering from a picture online, I ordered a black and creme bike and received a grey and white one., when i told them, they had me send pictures and said, "wow, thats crazy" and acted like they didnt have grey and white ones.

Ha
Nov 17, 2016

Comments

• Bi
      17th of Nov, 2016

This customer is not being truthful. I am from Motobuys. He got his MSO and filled it out incorrectly. A new has one been ordered from the factory for him. He will get it soon. The MSO's are produced by the factory, not Motobuys.

• Pa
      26th of Dec, 2018

Awwwww, quit your lyin' "Billy Bozeman". Or, is it really BillyBob Johnson?? Too many people have been screwed by you in the same way or worse. You expect anyone to believe your silly excuses?? I never received my MSO or Bill of Sale from motobutts either.