Motobuys West Hills, CA / Purchased scooter, never received mso bill of sale
its been 4 months and 15 calls later, (literally), with continued lies and horrible customer service, and I still have no MSO or bill of sale to license my scooter. The supposed manager just yells at you and then hangs up the phone on you. I wouldn't suggest that anyone purchase from this company or website. Just google them, there are many many many complaints for the exact same thing. Someone should take their business license.
I also made the mistake of ordering from a picture online, I ordered a black and creme bike and received a grey and white one., when i told them, they had me send pictures and said, "wow, thats crazy" and acted like they didnt have grey and white ones.
More Motobuys West Hills, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Motobuys.com - Watch out for this site 
- Motobuys.com - Stay away from these crooks
- Motobuys.com - Have never received my MSO and/or even an invoice for the purchase of my daughter's $1500.00 TrailMaster Youth XRX go cart 
- Motobuys.com - Sells Awful Products and Does Not Inspect or Back Tem
- Motobuys.com - Customer Service (or lack of) - Electric Go Kart 
- Motobuys.com - failure to provide mso/mco for street legal motorcycle
- Motobuys.com - customer service
- Motobuys.com - bob is a worthless piece of [censor]
- Motobuys - service
- Motobuys - Very disappointed with MotoBuys.