Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation / schaumburg, il store - bad behavior/incorrectly charged & request refund

1 Mount Prospect, IL, United States

Date 9/17/18 of incident. I purchased 2 different items this past weekend in 2 different states. When I asked what the exchange policy was because I was using a coupon I was told that if I had an exchange the coupon value wouldn't be lost and I simply needed to pay the difference between the 2 ticket items purchase prices. When I went to exchange one of the items bought at the Schaumburg, IL store she told me that she wouldn't keep my coupon value and I needed to pay more for the shirt when the item I was exchanging's ticket price was $19.97 and I was exchanging the shirt for an item that was priced $14.97. I was expecting to be refunded $5 instead she charged me $7.98. I explained what I was told at 2 different stores and she said nope. I told her I was going to contact Corporate and request my money back and complain and she didn't care. She instead gave me attitude and said "do you want the shirt or not". I am very disappointed with the Schaumburg store and would like a refund.

Please contact me at [email protected] or at [protected]