Motherhood Maternity / Pushy customer service and lousy products!

Colonie Center MallAlbany, NY, United States
1.65
Phone: 518-435-9067
I have been reading the previous complaints about this company and it is amazing how similar the stories are to my own several states away in Albany, New York. I thought that the salespeople were very pushy and tried to get me to buy expensive items that I did not come in to buy, and then would get huffy with me because I wanted to look around the store at my own pace, and was not interested in the products they were trying to pawn on me. I needed a maternity belt, and that did help, but again, was being pushed to buy something else with it, and when I did not, the woman was very brisque with me and practically threw my purchase at me after I paid and ran away to tend to another customer before I even had a chance to put my money back in my wallet.

I made the grave mistake of purchasing maternity underwear from this company and CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE!) to anyone thinking of making similar purchases there. The underwear were in packages, so it was impossible to figure out what size they were, and they are so shoddily made that they fall off, or have ripped at the seams. Unfortunately, when I first got pregnant and needed maternity clothing, this was the only place to purchase maternity underwear, but I finally got fed up and was much happier with larger size Hanes regular underwear.

Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation Logo Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating