Motel 6 / room / our stay / lies
Motel 6 biloxi/ocean springs 14203 cook rd 39532 +[protected]
Check in saturday, july 16, 2016 - check out tuesday, july 19, 2016/ 3 nights, 1 room. 4 adults. conformation # [protected]. on the website, I requested a roll away bed. when we got here we was told they were all taken. we arrived there is a iron burn in the floor, the floor in front of the ac unit is completely wet, it smells like dog urine, we had to force the elevator door open, no shampoo, we had two towels for 6 of us. the next morning I went to get towels for us and I was told they didn't have anymore so we couldn't even get showers, we requested a roll away once again, and was told they don't even have them so we were lied to the first night. so the house keeper told us she would make sure we had plenty of towels when we came back that afternoon. we came back 7 hours later to find two towels left in our room so I had to go down to get more. the third day we had to go back for more towels again and when we came back this afternoon we had nonfood service. the room was left undone. our trash was never changed or anything. this was our first family vacation and this was a screwed up deal. because of all the statements above we are asking for a refund. the only good thing we can say about this stay is that the staff was friendly. I would never recommend this particular location to anyone. also our phone didn't work. we deserve a refund this was a hell hole!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.