[Resolved] Morgan Properties / cedar gardens/exterminating issues
Having an exterminating issue and submitting maintience request since July. When submitting request, i have to donit 2-3 times or call consisntly for someone to respond and claim there are no holes behind appliances. I asked for my entire apartment to be checked and assistance to move furniture. They didnt respond on time for appointment and didn't check other areas after I found several gaps in the bedroom closet. And they were filled with stuff as temporary fix. Continued to have mouse activity, upon further review found several more wholes with mouse activity around it.
It has caused lack of sleep, I believe my body is having rash reactions, and now my apartment is out of order as a result of having to move stuff around.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
I want to apologize for the lack of follow up from our pest service provider. Please contact me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment number and we will get your concerns addressed asap.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- [Resolved] Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - flooring
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge