[Resolved] Morgan Properties / cedar gardens/exterminating issues

Windsor Mill, Maryland, US

Having an exterminating issue and submitting maintience request since July. When submitting request, i have to donit 2-3 times or call consisntly for someone to respond and claim there are no holes behind appliances. I asked for my entire apartment to be checked and assistance to move furniture. They didnt respond on time for appointment and didn't check other areas after I found several gaps in the bedroom closet. And they were filled with stuff as temporary fix. Continued to have mouse activity, upon further review found several more wholes with mouse activity around it.

It has caused lack of sleep, I believe my body is having rash reactions, and now my apartment is out of order as a result of having to move stuff around.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017

I want to apologize for the lack of follow up from our pest service provider. Please contact me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and apartment number and we will get your concerns addressed asap.

Na