Monitronics / Poor customer service!
I have tried calling Monitronics 5 times to check/change my password, every time they are unable to help me. So Finally, I had a false alarm tonight. My alarm went off for no reason. and even when they called me asking for my password they didn't know what triggered it. I gave them my password, everything seemed fine. Well, i get a call an hour and half later and the person said the police were on their way and that there was nothing they could about it "they were sending the police for my safety" Apparently there was a misunderstanding about my password and I had no password on record. I starting going balastic at the guy on the phone saying I had tried to verify my password on the phone 5 times! Their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free.
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security