Monitronics / Cancelled service and still billed
In February of 2005 my house was sold with the security system. When cancelling with monitronics they said the only way to not pay is if the new owners took over our security system with monitronics. Which the new owners agreed. Then one and a half years later we go to purchase a new home and on our credit report we owe monitronics $300.00.??? From what??? When we called and argued, we were told that we never cancelled in enough time and no where in there records did it show I called. Hummm weird then how would I have known there policies? Well it's 06/2007 and I'm paying 300.00 to get this off my credit report. So who won here??? They need to get there policies straight and maybe monitor who takes calls in there office. how can they monitor homes safe and secure?
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free.
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security