Moneybookers.commoneybookers ebay

Hello I have been using moneybookers.com for about 3-4 months for my ebay auctions everything was going fine until I got contacted by them that a seller requested a refund I said ok no problem give him the whole refund just don't block my account for payments because they sent me an e-mail stating that any account with disputes will be blocked until the dispute is resolved. "I sell on ebay about 600 dollars each week and have been for the past year and I never had a dispute" anyways so that same week when my auctions ended and buyers tried to pay me they said that they couln't and by that time I had already resolved the dispute and moneybookers had confirmed that everything was ok with my account so I e-mailed them and said that my buyers could not pay me and to please fix my account 2 days passed nothing so by that time I decided to call moneybookers to my surprice no one ever answers "try calling them to see for your self" so a couple of days passed and my buyers had becomed inpatient I asked them to pay me with a moneyorder and they all agreed so I sent all the goods.. I week had passed and no e-mail and no callbacks from them I also had {have} over $400 dollars in my account sitting there so I kindly sent another e-mail to them saying that why can't anyone answer me back or fix my account I have over $400 dollars in my account and have been using your service for over 3 months and prosesed thousands of dollars with you guys but seems like you guys don't care for your customers so please let me withdraw my money out of my account or I will sue you guys.. Sure enough the next day I got an e-mail form them saying that I am free to do what ever I want and that its up to me to take legal action but your account is now under suspension and will be closed in 1 week.. I said ok close my account you ungreatful people but I want my moneyback no one replied to my e-mails no one answerred my calls so I just waited 1 week to see if I got my moneyback nothing so I waited a couple of more days nothin 20 days passed and my account as still active 40 days passed hundreds of e-mails hundreds of calls no responce now its been over 2 months and I havent received my money or a responce to why they suspended my account and why they havent closed my account... $400 dollars out but I promise I will not stop telling my story until I receive my money I will post youtube videos I will post this on every thread, other report scam sites and on ebays forums I will make a website in 1 week it will be up and running and everytime someone googles or uses a search engine and types "ebay mooneybookers or moneybookers ebay or has anyone used moneybookers on ebay?"

Will see my site and read my story do you get that moneybookers? I will not sue you I will tell everyone the truth about you guys and your horrible customer support and will probably lose more money and cutomers than $400 dollars!!!

At lest paypal answers the phone and e-mails and don't hide from their customers they at least have the balls to tell you they are not giving you your money back in 180 days sorry.

Pros: if you don't want to use paypal and have less than 10 feedback score this is the only way to receive payments.

Cons: it takes 14 days for them to release the funds in your account even if you get positive feedback, horrible customer support, sometimes you don't receive e-mails when a buyer pays you and makes it very difficult to track your sales if you sell numerous items on ebay, you cant send someone money using moneybookers, you cant send invoices, they only accept visa and mastercard, google moneybookers and the first thing you see is scam and buyers get scared with using moneybookersit takes forever to receive your money from them up to 21 days to have it in your bank account and just to give you an example call their customers support number or e-mail them and see for your self what I mean..

Solution: I now use paymate.com on my ebay auctions. They deliver the funds to your bank account directly so it only takes 3-4 days to have you money in your bank but account but you need to have over 10 feedback score and the fees are a little bit higher but its worth it 3.0% $0.50 per transaction but you get your money in 3-4 days thats super fast!!!

Comments

• Ho
      Dec 16, 2009

I am having the same problem what is the update on your problem have they opened your acct?

• My
      Dec 18, 2009

Hi "howcanthisbe" i just got an email form the CEO of moneybookers usa i hope he can fix this problem but my account is still the same i will update when i get a response from the CEO.

• He
      Dec 25, 2009

Hey I agree with this seller I am a new user to moneybookers.com and they cannot answer one call. OMG! they suck just like paypal when are corporate internet processing companies, going to wake up and say "[censored] we need to give out more service". This is to much with moneybookers.com they claim your monies are not being put into a moneymarketer account. but is a UK company who gives, so my monies "$582.00" are in my account for no reason i have tried to call them and nothing. What else can I do? I sold this items and shipped it. But now the funds are just sitting there in my acocunt. He even placed a feedback positive. And nothing, I don't get them at all.

Dec 25, 2009

MANY, MANY thanks for sharing your experience and for you commenters enlarging on it. I have used PayPal for about 7 years, now. There are some procedural problems they have inadequately explained to me. So, I seek to minimize my use of their services external to eBay, but wanted an alternate for the little selling I do on eBay. I became suspicious of MoneyBrokers, when they sent me a non-reponsive message of their resolution to my problem REGISTERING with their service because of a glitch in their programming. They wanted me to supply too much ADDITIONAL HARD COPY personal data, so I am surfing to learn what others think of their service. For now, I will see if they will respond to my request to delete my registration attempt and we both go our OPPOSITE separate ways, in a timely manner.

BTW, I prefer written messages to oral, so the unanswered phone is not a proble for me. Not responding to email in a timely manner is a whole other deal!

• My
      Jan 04, 2010

Thanks to all who have commented on this ad i have yet to receive an e-mail from the ceo of moneybookers its been 14 days since he contacted me and i contacted him but he has still not answered me back maybe it was because of the holidays (i hope). anyways i will keep everyone posted on the issue and i will post the website link for the problems that moneybookers has and gives if i dont get my account fixed by this week the website is already finished it just has to be uploaded into the server but i am just waiting on moneybookers response. peace!

• La
      Jan 04, 2010

wow i was just about to start using them i am a powerseller and process over a million dollars with paypal but now that i am hearing this i got a little bit spooked. let all of us know if the CEO fixes your account if he does i might feel a little safer with using them instead of gaypal i was going to use paymate but the fees seem a little high it makes a difference when you process millions of dollars. i sent you a private message with my information so that you can let me know more about what happened and if your account gets fixed.

• Wi
      Feb 12, 2010

What makes this worse is Moneybookers used to be an alternative to paypal for those that didn't want to be tangled up in false claims and mediation. But now they sold out to ebay and are a part of the ebay resolution, which means anyone can make up any silly story or false claims against you and ebay goes in to your moneybookers account and takes the money.. You lose your item and your money.. Here is the problem with this, these credit card companies know nothing about what we sell, what if I sell a PC133 ram and the user cries that isn't PC100, , the company will refund him.

Think about it, they say there is no buyers remorse, but if I have remorse about the purchase all I have to say is it doesn't look like the picture, or it doesn't fix, or it doesn't work or some other excuse.. and poof the seller instantly loses everything.

A CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR SHOULD STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR BUSINESS.

HOW CAN SOME SERVICE LIKE PP OR MONEYBOOKERS OFFER MEDIATION, THEY WOULD HAVE TO IMMERSE THEMSELVES IN EVERY PRODUCT THE MERCHANTS SELL.

The fact is they don't offer mediation, the complaints aren't even read, they just decide in the buyers favor.

F - moneybookers

• Di
      Feb 15, 2010

I am having a hard time reading your post. Weren't you ever taught how to use the period (.), the comma (, ) or any other punctuation marks in school?

• Cl
      Mar 26, 2010

I want alert everybody from keeping money there. Few months ago there was a theft to my account and I lost all the money kept there, which was about 1050 GBP. As I've been told, "the funds left the system" and there is no way to get it back. And this fact of "investigating the case" took them around 7 weeks! What they told me, is that they are not responsible for the money of their clients kept there. This is really sick, as I reported the fact two days after the theft was made, they could stop the bad transactions, as someone on my behalf transferred the funds to the other e-mail addresses registered with moneybookers. What I want to do know is to sue them for offering unsecure system as being a part of FSA at the same time. Please write a reply If anyone experienced similar problems.

What is clear to me, if they are insolvent in funds, and they don't want to compensate lost money of their clients, they should declare bankrupcy and stop the business. One of their main policies is that they prevent frauds and money laundrying but in practice they are part of it as they let such things happened!

MONEYBOOKERS IS A MISTAKE

NO MORE!

• Bu
      Mar 26, 2010

Oh...WOW! I am certainly glad to have stumbled upon this. I just opened a moneybookers account to do a little foreign buying a couple of evenings ago. Something told me not to put any bank or credit card info in just yet...wait until the first purchase. I normally use PayPal and have not had any problems as of yet(knock wood). I think I'll just stick with them. I am truly sorry to hear of these rip offs, but am really glad to be clued in. I got an e-mail from them this evening saying there was an attempted access to my account, please go and change my password. I did, but am left wondering if it did any good...

• Se
      Dec 01, 2011

I agree with you, MONEYBOOKERS IS CRAP ###, I hope they DIE all soon !