Mondo / Falsified Information

1 1440 Carrollton PkwyCarrollton, TX, United States

Recruiter communicated information to her superiors and possibly the client. Victoria Genna, Technical Recruiter Comments Below. Christopher - It didn't go well. He froze up and got very nervous. He said he was way too nervous. He was literally so nervous he was shaking. Asaf even tried to calm him down.Not looking good for him Anthony - Anthony said Asaf was really rude and didn't feel like he would mesh well with him. It was short and Anthony is taking himself out of candidacy My Response Victoria, This is unprofessional. And what you stated is not correct. How can someone tell if I was nervous when he couldn't see me. I wasn't nervous. And if this is how you operate then it's a good thing I pulled out. Asaf wasn't rude. In fact he was nice about the technical issues. I only took myself out of consideration as a form of respect Asaf not to waste his time because I've decided to full-time opportunities. If this how your company operates then candidates should be aware of the policies, morals, and standards exhibited. Funny thins is that I just read a chapter on business communication for a class I am taking in grad school. And this will be a good example of ethical communication.

Re