Monarch Dental / first visit
I was a new patient. Looking at some reviews about Dr.Ayesha Malik, I made a appointment for myself and my daughter. We filled in the paperwork and they called me in for exam and I was waiting for like half hour and they text telling that they have problem with the machine as I am a new patient, I thought they had problems setting up the info. After further wait, finally they told that they have problem with the X-Ray machine as over the weekend. My appointment was on Wednesday. Did they not see if the machines were working or not for the For the past 3 days. I thought that's fine it happens and rescheduled appointment for following Tuesday. I was 10 minutes late. Checked in and was waiting in the front Office. After like 12 to 15 minutes, called me in and asked me to sit in the room
Where the X-ray machine was. This is not where I waited the first time for X-rays. Even here I waited for 10 to 15 minutes and went out to see what's happening and then they say that the X-ray machine has problem. Don't they plan ahead. When someone from the office called me the before day, I asked them if they don't have any issues with the machine. The lady was not aware. I don't think they have proper planning. Or if they are not accepting new patients they should have not given the appointment. Please check more reviews before you want to go here. They did not even had a min curtesy to call and reschedule.
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - office manager
- Monarch Dental - unauthorized charge on the wrong bank account.
- Monarch Dental - Dr. Louseau lied to his insurance company
- Monarch Dental - customer service
- Monarch Dental - neglect/rude