Mobinil / Activate Intrenet

1 Egypt Review updated:

Hey,
I don't really want to complaint I just have a question.
I'm a mobinil costumor who has a nokia 6300 and I was trying to activate the Internet on it.
Could you tell me how, please.
Thanks !

Mi

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2009

I had a problem with mobinil concerning the no. 0176060717 on Thursday 26th march 2009, 7pm and pls spare me the time to explain it in the following points:
    1- My outgoing calls wew barred because I exceeded the credit limit 300 LE!!! and I was not and never informed although Mobinil claims sending warning SMS which unfortunatly I truely didnot receive.
    2- I tried to ask them to activate the line for safety reasons as I was out and cannot reach my children promising to pay the bill -which was due 6/4/2009- immediatly, but they refused because it was the company's system.
    3- I respected the company's system and paid the bill at 9pm in mobinil shehab who promised to activate the line within 15 minutes and of course they nothing happened.
    4- I waited until 11pm until I managed to reach a mobinil mobile to contact 110 again ( because astonishing 110 is barred too and no means of communication is available with mobinil because the ground number 16110 cannot activate)!!! 110 replied that due to technical development or whatever "term " was occuring they cannot check whether I have paid the bill or not and so, they cannot activate the line.
    5- They advised me to send the bill via the fax !!! at 11:15pm and how and where can I reach one . I tried begging the customer service to help me and activate the line again for safety reasons and if I was not honest deactivate it, but obviously no one had the authority. Again I had to suffer alone for mobinil's problem.
    6- In the morning I searched again... for a mobinl line to contact 110 and successfully managed to activate the line, asif it is my job to follow up with mobinil and it is not automatically solved by the system which has deactivated automatically before .
    7- Today 28 March I discovered that my other number was also suffering from an outgiong calls barring, I contacted 110 and solvbed the problem AGAIN it was my job.
    8- I tried to express my discontent of the service but no one ACCEPTED to receive my complaint through 110 claiming that no one is responsible and it was a system problem which they can do nothing about it.
    9- My question is -I can totally understand that it is my word agaist them in the argument concerning the warning, and their refusal of help without paying although the bill was not due yet, but after 9pm and until the following day when they managed to check my payment of bill- WHY SHOULD I SUFFER AND FEEL HELPLESS ? and WHY CAN'T THEY ADMITT THEY WERE WRONG OR EVEN APOLOGISE? WHY DIDN'T THEY ACTIVATE THE LINE IF THEY HAD A PROBLEM TO CHECK ? WHY SHOULD I PAY ALONE FOR THEIR MISTAKES??????? ANY SHOULD THEY REFUSE TO RECEIVE MY COMPLAINT AND MAKE ME FELL HELPLESS? WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION?

• Kh
      25th of Mar, 2010

### Mobinil, i had the same issue at the company and we did move all our lines to Vodafone... ### Mobinil

• Mo
      23rd of Jul, 2013

my mobile number is 01221666634 i get number barred each time i try to call any other number and i cant send any messages either please help please try to fix this ASAP as i really need it and any one trying to call me gets call rejected what is going on ?