Mobily / mobily connect sucks

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

6 months ago, eight of us living at Jadawel compound near Radwah police station, subscribed to Mobily high speed internet with Mobily 3.5G coverage with speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps according to the company advertisement and the sales people at the store. We have got an unreliable HSDPA/UMTS with maximum speed of 384 Kbps. true speed is 35K down and 23K up. We complained multiple times and we have got nothing resolved. The speed is really terrible and service is non existent. The cost is 350 Saudi Riyal a month and router costs around 1200 Saudi Riyal.

Va

Comments

• Bo
      10th of May, 2008

I totally agree with this posting, I am really disappointed with mobily service.

• To
      16th of Oct, 2008

it is a waste of money.. If any one wants to buy it, please talk to atleast two existing customers...You will never go for it..please do not waste money...

• Ga
      13th of Sep, 2009

Dear Mobily

I have using mobily since five years and number is 0564013610 . Now I am facing a problem that since one month one message is coming from 4528 and deducting 0/75 halalas from my account. Twice I call your service centre 1100 and they said it will be rectified with 24 hours. Again everyday this message is coming and I went to your service centre directly and put a complaint eventhough it is coming daliy. Now I stop refilling the cards then not coming because my account is Zero. Now I have a choice to stop using mobily or cancel your services.

Pls do the needful and I await your reply.

• Ga
      13th of Sep, 2009

I will be waiting your favourable action

• Kw
      5th of Oct, 2009

I subscribed to Mobily's 3.g prepaid, and agree that the speed is awful- only 2 x that of dial up.
    After 3 months Mobily just "deactivated" my account for no reason, although it was fully paid up. I get no response from their customer care to my request to reinstate the account. Hah, they call themselves the leading network :(

• Ha
      4th of Jun, 2010

Assalam Walikum,
    I am Using mobily service from 3 years but now i had a problem that when ever i call 2 assist its keep me on hold for 1 or 2 hours then call disconnect automaticlly because now there r all asian people are there in call centre and i think that there supervisors are also like them sleeping all the time so people comment on this in yes or no - MOBILY SERVICES & CALL CENTER ASSIST SUCKS.

HASHIM-0568801017

• Si
      8th of Sep, 2010

I have EXACTLY the same problem with Mobily Connect. It is as slow as a snail and never pulls more than 2G on a very good day!!!

• Pa
      23rd of Nov, 2010

same here... when i browse the internet, the page always says, netowrk busy... im switching to STC, now only waiting for call...

• Pa
      7th of Dec, 2010

Good bye mobily.. we just switched to STC.. and guess what? no more LAG, no more "network error"... now, in the office, im going to talk to the network manager to change also from mobily to STC... bye bye "ROBUST SERVICES"????(by arab news) of mobily...

• Os
      23rd of Jan, 2011

solution:

1. a good 3G nokia phone
    2. PC suite
    3. CONNECT and enjoy high speed!!! :)

P.S. no need of that useless usb dongle, (dont waste your money buying that thing!)

• Mo
      22nd of Jun, 2011

I have been calling mobily customer service for the last one week, but up to now i am not getting any customer service rep. to answer my call.
    I made written complaint regarding my invoice, which i spposed to get thru my email address. I got the acknowledgement from mobily for receiving my complaint on 19.6.2011. But so far, no action is taken by mobily to get my May invoice. I have a feeling that my out going calls will be disconnetcted for not paying May invoice as today is the last day to settle my invoice. But, how can i pay without my invoice in my hand up to today 22 June 2011. Please advise me.