Mitsubishi Motors / worst customer service ever!

PO Box 6014Cypress, CA, United States Review updated:

2 months ago I sent out a check like I do every month, and they seemed to have lost my money. I called my bank to see if my check was sent, and they stated to me it was sent to them on time and MMCA should have received it. MMCA told me I need to make a payment so my account does not go late. I stated to them that I had made payment and confirmed with my bank and that I will fax them the records to show proof. They stated to me I should make a payment just to make sure. I told them I can not afford to make a double payment in one month, but they told me I should anyway. I'm assuming they found their mistake, because the next month my balance was normal. They never contacted me to tell me they found the check. That was one of many incidents that MMCA has done.

On December 4, 2007 2:58pm Nancy (last name not used) called from MMCA, im assuming pseudo name because everyone at MMCA that I have spoken to has a common last name such as Smith, Roberts, Wilson, etc.. with foreign accents. I explained the situation that I have talked to 3 people that have said their manager approved an extension I asked for and I was told to send in 50 dollar payment which I did on November 14. I also told her, I received a phone call last Friday and talked to a man named Gary (last name not used), supposedly a manager. He stated that my account has been denied an extension and there was nothing he could at this point. I was very frustrated and we argued on the phone for about an hour and half it seemed. I tried to explain to him that 3 people from MMCA has stated to me that the extension was approved and I was good to go. He said, he was sorry they stated this to me, but they are wrong. He told me his manager denied it and I was not able to talk to anyone else in this matter. He then said if I made a payment on December 7, I will not be in late status.. we argued some more and I stated this will still put me behind and affect my credit due to their mistake. The argument continued and we were both getting very frustrated which ended in unsettled conclusion... I told him it was horrible customer service and that 3 managers approved my extension and now 2 weeks later it was denied by one? Sorry, but here in America when a company gives you confirmation, they can not go back on their word and say they made a mistake.. because of their mistake, my credit will suffer?. Today I received the phone call from Nancy (last name not used) from MMCA stating that I still owed money.. right after the guy I talked to on friday said "no one will call you again in this matter.." I told Nancy the whole story and a couple of minutes later she told me her manager approved an extension, and this will be taken care of. Knowing MMCA, I will get a phone call tomorrow and will have to deal with this situation again, like I have been doing every other day for the last 3 weeks. MMCA is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. A couple of words come to mind: horrible, rude, disrespectful, and incompetent service.

Also.. I find it very rude when trying to make a payment , they say why couldn't I get the money? Why can't I borrow the money from somebody? RUDE!!! They want details... not just an explanation. That is my personal business and by stating im having financial difficulty should be enough, they don't need to know my personal business. Get your act together!
Va

Comments

Ro
  17th of Oct, 2008
to Mistibushi Motors
i am disappointed with your e-mail, but at the same time this is what is expected from a company which is into making of Ambassador car and have been made to build technologically advanced and superior car. Response is so casual and you have mentioned about the sending of a new chassis as if you have done charity towards me. But really your company has build the Pajero as an Ambassador, whereas customers like me expected the opposite. It reminds me of my friend Jaspal Singh, whose father got him a tutor who could teach him English and after a month the tutor had learned Punjabi from Jaspal Singh, but Jaspal Singh had not learned any of his English. The fact that new chassis is there does not change anything because i do NOT TRUST HINDUSTAN MOTORS and I expect the new chassis to be the same as the old one since the problem lies in METAL.
Your response is again so casual as you have blamed the roads to be the problem without looking into the broken chassis. The car has always traveled on a road from Amritsar to Chandigarh. There are 6 TOLLS on this road and the road is in excellent condition and the TOLL people keep the roads in this way always.
There seems to another misunderstanding that i want a new car. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. The new car that will be given to me, eventully, will be sold in open market and i will recover my hard earned money. Who would want to travel in a car whose chassis gets broken on roads(as per you bad roads)?
I would like to have the e-mail and corresspondence address of MISTIBUSHI MOTORS who will be technologically well equipped to answer to my query.
I would like to have my money back as the car had come with so many defects and the problem was there at the begining when i complained about the same at the first 1000 KM and at 8000 KM. I had paid money for an assmebly line produced car and would not like the mechnics at the work shop to even come in touching distance of my car. You expect me to first get my car stripped entirely by CHABIS AND PANAS and then get a chassis replaced. A fool would do that. The people at Mistibushi Motors might have paid the assembly line engineers lacs in pays, which were borne by me also when i paid 20 lacs for this car, and now you want a rugged mechanic with his Ambassador car's working knowledge and with his rudimantry equipments to change the chassis of a Pajero.
Hope that you will refund my hard money and will not endorse Thuggery of Rs. 20 lacs.
This may also be treated as a notice from my side for institution of a criminal complaint for Thuggery of Rs. 20 lacs and also for initating civil action as per law.

Provide me with the e-mail ID of the Mitsubishi Motors, Japan. i will wait for the reply till Monday i.e. 20-10-08 or would assume that you do not want the matter to be brought to their notice and is afraid of them.

AS Sandhu,
cheated and eversuffering costumer.
  7th of Feb, 2010
we face a big problem her in Oman with lancer 2009 new which is not stable at all and you can not exceed 130 km, company alzuber examine the care and do nothing what can we do now park our cars
  7th of Feb, 2010
I NEED THE MATSUBISHI SIT TO SUBMIT AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT IF any one have this please send it to me.
The problems in my car also noticed by many of peoples buy new lancer 1600 cc and they all went back for the dealer what he do he change the tiers and still the problem is their. I went to a higher level for complain but they speak much do nothing. my main worry if any accident happen how will be responsible for this, i can't work without car so what to be done next. If you have any query I can give you contact no. of many customers with same complain.
  7th of Feb, 2010
WE also have very bad service her in Oman, do you believe service 1000 km they keep the car for 4 days to do it and finally I received my car without wash !!!
As
  5th of Mar, 2011
Ok gentlemen, I went down one day to find my car got hit from the rear; and the hit was hard enough to push it towards a concrete block in front of it, that mainly damaged the front and the rear of my car, no damaged headlights or tail lights, just bumpers, and now, its almost a month since i dropped my car at their workshop, and they are telling me it needs another damn 4 days to get it done.
Really, does anyone have the main company's email address so i can send a complaint???
PS: i thought that Mitsubishi sucked only because of the dealership here in Saudi Arabia, didn't think its a global issue.
PSS: I also drive a Lancer Ex 2009 2.0 liters, and have the same problem exceeding the 130KM, i thought its a problem with my car because i've driven on a bar road once.
Na
  1st of Jul, 2013
narendar sing hada % laxman sing hada diss - jahalawar raj pajero sport is complaints
Na
  1st of Jul, 2013
sir; pajero is complaints .
Mi
  4th of Apr, 2014
I have had a Pajero Sport here in Thailand for over 3 years I have never yet had good service and intend to buy a Honda as my next car suggest all do the same. Mitsubishi just do not want to give good service to their customers very disappointing.
Su
  12th of May, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Mitsubishi Motors - delay in delivery and bed attitude
Mitsubishi motors sharjah showroom
sharjah
United Arab Emirates

showroom by sales agent named Alina. On 1 may 2014 I paid 20% amount in cash and signed all required documents but since that day they are only Ignoring me and not releasing my Car. Even Alina attitude after sale is soo rude and unprofessional. My name is suhail
realy frustrated with their attitude.
Ni
  25th of Nov, 2014
I have recently bought their new ASX 2014 model in the centurion branch, SA which I added GPS as an extra through Mitsubishi. My reverse camera is now not working and I have complained several times to the dealer and all they say is that ALPHINE guys needs to come out and fix it (no date set). No one wants to take responsibility of anything all they know is offer you coffee while you wait to be attended in the next 40min, regardless you are the only customer in the dealership at that moment. There is just POOR service delivery here, my car is still not fixed. If there is anyone with head office email address please assist.
Ah
  26th of Oct, 2016
Dear Mitsubishi,
My name is Ahmed Amr I had an accident and I crashed my car lancer 2014 and I called the call center in Egypt Diamond Motors hotline 19606 on 25/9/2016 in order to know when I would fix my car; the call center agent gave me the number of diamond motor center in Abo Rawash, the staff told that we are unable to take any cars right now as the center is crowded and full and she took my number & told me she’ll call me to set the appointment in about 10 days and nothing happened no one called, I didn’t know what to do so I called quality department in order to make a complain ; the staff told me that he’ll send an e-mail to the center in order to contact within 2 days and I asked him what if the center didn’t contact me he told me that he’ll send mail to the management in order to contact me and as usual no one called me after a week of waiting so I called the quality department on 23/10/2016 to know what is the action taken and I heard the same answer again she’ll send to the management and I will be contacted again nothing happened and she gave me another diamond motor center number to call them and unfortunate no one answered this numbers she gave me, I called today 26/10/2016 and I was very upset with the agent and I told her that I want to call someone whom In a higher position to solve she told what can I help you I told her I want someone who can solve my issue and I insisted ; she told that her team leader in a meeting and after he’ll finish he’ll call at the end of the day ; and no one contacted me . it is a total disappointment that you are working with unprofessional agents her in Egypt who cannot solve anything, zero follow up zero problem solving from this department, zero after sales, in my opinion this agency you’re working with (Diamond motor) they are total failure, I don’t know whom to complain but I guess you have a solution for this mess up.
This are contacts Mobile Number +201008718000
Sk
  14th of May, 2017
In 2012 I bought an ASX 1, 8 diesel from Belgium where i was living, In 2013 the turbo was off and it was replaced covered by the warranty .In 2015 I moved in Israel and the turbo was again off, it was replaced again covered by the belgian warranty .Israelies didn't accepte the warranty . Last week the turbo was off for the third time, Now there is not any more the belgian warranty (from the 2nd replacement to the3rd the warranty was for 1 year) .Neither Belgium nor Israel accept to extend the warranty for an apparently problematic car.Do you have any idea ιn which email address should I address my complains?
v.skalistira@gmail.com