Midland Credit Management / Repeated calls even when informed they've got the wrong number
Midland Credit Management has been calling day, early in the morning (before 9:00). I've told them four times now that the person they're looking for doesn't live here. And what's their response? An apology? A promise to look into it? Nope, I get an immediate hang up so consistently each time that I'm sure that's company policy. That's real polite. Today I actually got one person to reply before hanging up. He said "I hear the same thing every day. Click." If that's true then maybe they should pay attention to that in some cases it's true.
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior
- Midland Funding - Poor Service
- Midland Funding / Citibank - Lien release not processed to courts