Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium / non working key codes
Bought an OEM version of Microsoft Win 7 Home Premium, thinking OK...Windows 8 is out but prefer Win 7.
Bought the software attempted to load it and it would not validate online, which means it will not validate even if I called Microsoft. Giving some benefit to buycheapsoftware.com, I emailed and told them I was not able to validate. Got and email back from a Melissa Monroe, asking if it was an OEM I purchased and which one software and they'll replace the key code with a valid one? Funny, you'd think they have the order number and would know exactly what I purchased. I simply replied back "Yes, it was an OEM purchased from your company".
My manager was not aware the DVD and key came packaged from us altogether. Normally, there are no issues with sealed product keys and we will need access to the key included with your product. If it is possible, we will need a photocopy so that we can contact Microsoft to validate the key.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we will work towards a resolution. Thank you
Regard, Mellisa Monroe and physical address of buycheapsoft.com
This latest email was enough to want to say "SCAMMERS!" Their emails does not include a trail of previous correspondences regarding the order. How can a company who sells software NOT know the disc comes with the key code? For all I know, faxing them the key code would just be sold to someone else. The someone else needs to be aware that OEM versions only work with specific manufactures. Beware and its safer not to ANYTHING FROM THEM!
More Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365