Microsoft Office Ultimate Steal / no solution to impractable invoice proof of purchase system
I have tried to purchase student software known as the Ultimate Steal. I tried last year but there was a problem with paypal for a lot of students. By the time that this was sorted. I had no money and the offer was over. I tried again at the end of September. Again same issue with Paypal.
I was told to re-submit my order using my credit card. When I did it said that my basket was empty. I sent multiple e-mails about the problem and they gave me multiple solutions to my problem. None of them worked. I was told to cancel the present invoice on my name and start again. I still keep getting the same message that my basket is empty. I later found out the new invoice which is still stuck on my name does not work because it does not exist on digital river's system and yet customer services (who you can only e-mail) keep on telling me to re-order and not listening to a word I say.
I am very stressed from this ordeal as I am under a lot of pressure with my new year of law with deadlines I have to meet. I am relying on this software. I have expressed to digital river that I am annoyed with their incompetence but they dont care. Please help.
Digital River is in partnership with microsoft and their customer services email is - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Microsoft Office Ultimate Steal Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 2013 
- Microsoft Corporation - live.com email 
- Microsoft Corporation - unauthorised payment and personal microsoft account now causing problems with my edu account. 
- Microsoft Corporation - unauthorised debit card charges 
- Microsoft Corporation - customer service, technical assistance, commercial support, etc...