Microsoft / office home and student
I want to thank them so much for removing my ability to simply insert a disk and type install...it was so much more fun spending 3 F* hours to get NOTHING accomplished. They ask for an email I haven't used in 10 gd years...I don't have it...so they send a code that I never get...I go back in and use a different email and they gave me a form to fill out that asks for passwords used in the past...FOR AN ACCOUNT THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER A PASSWORD ON. Are there high school graduates working there?
So they don't accept that form and they give me one asking for a credit card that I used 10 gd years ago...My guess is that card is on a garbage pile somewhere slowing decaying to blend in to the environment...which is where the person who came up with the idea of not making download disks should also be.
I would love to take their product back to best buy but unfortunately I am tied to using it. That is just sad
More Microsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - installing software on a new pc
- Microsoft Corporation - reset password for microsoft account 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft surface laptop 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft complete for laptops (2-year warranty service) - failure to perform