Microsoft Corporation, London, U. K. / scamming!!!
July 11, 2008
Mrs. basheera abubakar,
Microsoft lottory co-ordinator,
After a long braek I am on this writing to you, which caused my daily life and mental peace upset.
As you know and aware of my winning of the award
5.5 m of bps from your microsoft lottory in august 2006.
You are also aware of my conditions and my payments to nigerian microsoft office and the first bank plc. I made nearly 3000 usd payments with 200 usd from your assistance as a sister to brother personal supporting loan on me.
Despite of all of my and your best efforts the first bank could not pay me the award and took many turns in this proccess. a time came that the bank terminated their communication with me and still it is the same.
But in the way I came to know through the first bank abuja, nigeria that the lagos bank did not know anything about your 5.5 millions of bps case which was quite amazing for me. I tried my level best to establish my relational communication once again with them but it was all invain.
Now with the recent development arised from the reports received by me from the economic and financial crime commission chairman which are enclosed for your kind study and updating all the matter to you that the
Person who wrote you as a director of remittance of the first bank plc was under their arrest and he was so called director with a scammed bank and fake name as mr. evans lee.
This news is not less than an atomic bomb from iran and it gives me understanding that mr. bob allen basically played a scammers game with me and given my case to the wrong hands instead of giving to a proper bank.
Can you take an action in this report againt the payment master prof. mr bob allen of nigeria and arrange to refund my dera money of 3000 usd from your special funds or from recvovery of my bob allen’s salaries.
I shall be higly thankful to you to listen my request and undergo this case so that in future no one is looted like me.
Thanks and high regards:
(abdul raqib khan)
More Microsoft Corporation, London, U. K. Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed
- Microsoft Corporation - customer care
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox live gold subscription service
- Microsoft Corporation - installing software on a new pc
- Microsoft Corporation - reset password for microsoft account