Metropcsrebates

I upgrades my phones they are on the same account. While at the metro pcs store no one told me that you are only allowed one rebate per account which they dont tell you when buying the phones. Ok fine I get one rebate. But where is my denial letter.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Far Rockaway, NYCalled rebate customer to find out where it was and because who ever processed my rebate did not put my apartment number on it even though it was on the paper work I submitted I have not received the letter. The customer rep and supervisor both were unable to assits me in getting the letter. Its bad enough I got denied but then I cant even read the letter that explained why. There is always a issues. A simple letter cant be resent. Your workers In the store should be more aware of the rebate rules and customer service should be able to assits better.

Ve
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Em
      May 19, 2017

I fully agree with this complaint.I also purchased 3 new upgraded phones and told I would receive a rebate for each.That was in February.Now this is May and little by little I am getting notice that only one qualified for the rebate.I was told just this month that you are allowed only 1 rebate per account.Thats a scam and I am not happy with metro PC's .This information should have been explained at purchase!!!Poor customer information.And still have not received that one and only rebate!!!