MetroPCS / poor quality phone
I just purchased a cool Pad phone at Metro PCS in Plainfield Indiana, and had a very bad experience. I bought this phone a couple of days ago and I am very unhappy with my service. The phone isn't much better than a government phone. Poor quality picture and sound, very slow, and slow to charge. It says emergency calls only.
The manager said that I can't take it back, but I can buy another phone plus activation again. It is clearly not working properly. I have never had a bad experience with them until now. I will tell everyone I know about my experience with Metro P C S / T mobile.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information