MetroPCS / lg aristo

I purchased the phone August 2017. The phone started my noise and would not respond to volume controls. I took the phone into local Metro hbg union deposit store. Was told it was my Wifi connection. Later that day the phone proceeded to continue to make strangle noises.. On Nov 9, 2016, I took the phone back to the store again. Was told it would take 3 days for a repair. I picked up phone Nov 15. The refurbished phone had speak issues no sound whatsoever. Could not make or receive calls. I rertirned to the store Nov 16 was given a replaced phone until my refurbished phone comes in approximately 5 days.. I purchaesd a defectived phone 2 months ago Why am I on my 2nd refurbished phone? Totally unacceptable to be given a used phone. I have complained to customer support got nowhere but a 15 dollar deduction in my bill cause I refused to pay 15 dollars for shipping and handling. I want my money back or a new phone. This is ridiculous and a con job. This company is all about nickel and diming you. I have been a loyal customer and paid my bills.. This is the treatment I received. Two defectived phones. Not acceptable.

Fa