MetroPCs Cell Company / about overcharge for cell phones
I purchase 2 cellphones from metro pcs .The phone were 179dollars and one of the phone was suppose to be 90 dollars because we are costumers from that company for years.The sales person over charge us over 300 dollars.we went back to the store and the salesperson did not want the phones back or make a deal with us.What can we do?We are stuck with two phones that we have no use .I place complaints but with no luck.
More MetroPCs Cell Company Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance