Metro PCS / theft

1 Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Not only does Metro PCS play slick games with their customers in order to scam them out of money, they have terrible customer service and overcharge on a regular basis for international calls. I am constantly dropping calls, and get messages from one to three days late ! Pathetic company to say the least.

Da

Comments

• La
      18th of Feb, 2009

Hi Danno, I am a dealer for Metro PCS. I do not work for Metro PCS I am just an authorized dealer who has brought into the franchise. If you keep your plan the same from month to month. Your plan will not change. If you change your plan between months there are going to be some charges even if you went back to a lower rate plan. If you want to lower your bill, do it the day your bill is due. If your late on your bill after seven (7) days request a bill cycle reset. This will change your billing day to the day that you actually paid it so that you can get an entire month service back. Also, if your dropping calls, remember the old saying: "You get what you paid for." If you have a $49, $79, or $99 handset, don't get upset when you go under a bridge and your call drops. I use the Motorola RAZR V3s and I have a small amount of dropped calls.

Go to a Metro PCS store that appreciates you as a customer. Don't go to one that is simply trying to sell you a phone and try to deal with the same dealer if possible to make for better customer service. Have them call the Dealer Support Group. It has happened more often that when customers who are not familiar with the service take matters into their own hands it always turns into a disaster.

My customers love me for my quality service and just the casual conversation and personality I bring to the store. I receive plenty of refererrals from my customers. The only mad customers I get are the ones I never sold a phone to who come in with service problems. When they leave I have gained a new customer as well as a friend.

• Ri
      19th of Oct, 2009

@LasVegasMetroPCSDealer:

I like what you had to say above and am I thinking about becoming an authorized dealer myself. I would love to speak with you about your experiences and get any advice you might have. Please contact me at harris_rd@bellsouth.net if at all possible.
    R. Harris