Metro PCS — $50 rebate never received
I never received the $50 rebate I was promised from Metro PCS for a Samsung Caliber cell phone I purchased back on 6/8/10. 10 weeks for shipment has turned into almost 4 months now. I called Samsung rebate weeks ago at [protected] and left a message on their machine but they never returned my call. I sent Metro PCS a message on their website rebate page, but they said to call Samsung at the same number I called weeks ago with no return call. Such a typical scam where seller promises the world and then wipes their hands clean, saying to call someone else when things go wrong. Rebate companies don't send out the rebate banking on the whim that the buyer won't remember or follow up on the rebate. This has been so frustrating chasing these companies around.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance