Metro PCS / bill cycle reset wtf

MI, United States Review updated:

I recently paid my bill of $60 on the 25th of April and now they are turning off my Service 3 days later I thought you paid for the month before you use it why am I not getting my month I don't get it

Comments

• Lm
      29th of Apr, 2012

its because your bill cycle does not change, unless, like your title says, you do a bill cycle reset. If your bill is due on the 20th of march and you do not pay it until the 17th of april, its still due on the 20th again UNLESS a bill cycle reset is done.

• Lm
      22nd of Jun, 2014

Metro PCS shut off my disabled mother's phone because they could not process her debit card. They argued with her, said she did not live in the area code she did live in, said her debit card did not exist, that she was at the wrong address, and harassed her for over two hours. I went to her house because I could not reach her and found her entering cardiac arrest. She was revived by paramedics and survived. I called MPCS to find out what was going on and was passed back and forth by individuals that could barely understand or communicate in English. I immediately cancelled her phone and subscribed to TracPhone. She has had no further problems. Stay away from this corrupt and incompetent company. I am lucky my mother is still alive. If there is anybody else that has had a similar experience, please respond because I am ready to sue Metro PCS for nearly killing my mother.