Mercedes Benz / Service and Handling
If you can put up with waiting endlessly and poor finance service and accuracy, you can go to Ewing Autohaus. I purchased my new car 2 days ago, the experience has been nothing but chaotic. Service stopped the moment the contract was signed. I regretted my decision to switch from Lexus to MB. My money is not worth the headache and the stressful experience I have with this dealer!
DOUBLE CHECK THEIR MATH!! Their math is always in their favor, and if you don't check their math, you're at a loss. The contract included poor math, and A LOT OF hidden terms. They even messed up with the base sales price by $2, 500.
I vented my bad experience with the dealer's management, the attitude I received back was defensive and nothing but arrogant. They show no sympathy for what a customer has gone through, as far as they're concerned, they met their sales quota, everything else is your problem.
P.S. You have to be in line for just about everything. For someone who's spending $50K on a car, you think it's worth your money and time?
DON'T GO TO THAT PLACE, PERIOD.
More Mercedes Benz Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes Benz - heated seat went on fire in front of fire department 
- Mercedes Benz - poor quality and sevice
- Mercedes Benz - FRAUD 
- Mercedes Benz - poor after sales service 
- Mercedes Benz - &defect& New C 200 CGI AVG
- Mercedes Benz - overcharged for wrong things
- Mercedes Benz - items not delivered for 4.5 years very bad customer service
- Mercedes Benz - cars
- Mercedes Benz - E220 black colour sedan
- Mercedes Benz - 2015 CLA 200 Engine Failure at 8000 KM