Mercedes Benz / service and handling
If you can put up with waiting endlessly and poor finance service and accuracy, you can go to ewing autohaus. I purchased my new car 2 days ago, the experience has been nothing but chaotic. Service stopped the moment the contract was signed. I regretted my decision to switch from lexus to mb. My money is not worth the headache and the stressful experience I have with this dealer!
Double check their math!! Their math is always in their favor, and if you don't check their math, you're at a loss. The contract included poor math, and a lot of hidden terms. They even messed up with the base sales price by $2, 500.
I vented my bad experience with the dealer's management, the attitude I received back was defensive and nothing but arrogant. They show no sympathy for what a customer has gone through, as far as they're concerned, they met their sales quota, everything else is your problem.
P.S. You have to be in line for just about everything. For someone who's spending $50k on a car, you think it's worth your money and time?
Don't go to that place, period.
More Mercedes Benz Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light