Mercedes-Benz - India / Frustrated and dejected customer service
I bought a mercedes c 200 k from sanghi motors , nagpur on feb 2006.
Within 15 days, I observed that the rear seats of the car is a misfit and gives an backache if I travell more than 25 kms at a streach. I addressed my complaints to the the local service agents only to get some funny answers like this can never happen or you check the air preasure of your wheels. They never came and checked the vehicle.
I tried and contacted their corporate office in Pune, where I presented my problem to another service representative who seem to be more funny with his answers than the local agent. At least he was able to get the suspensions checked and arranged two service engineers to come and have ride on the rear seats, only to tell us that everything is perfect with the vehicle.
Frustrated and dejected I thought of replacing the rear seat on my own cost and I was shocked to get an answer from the Pune office that they cannot do anything for that either as seats do not come as a spare part so I should upgrade my car to an s class if at all I want better seat comfort.
Anybody buying mercedes in India should be ready for this kind of customer service before he decides in favour of it.
More Mercedes-Benz - India Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedesa Benz - 2003 sl500 gas tank 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light