Mercedes Benz / poor car service done
My AC on my clk 320 went out so i took it to the dealer. They told me that it was the evaporator had to be fixed and it will cost around $4000. I went ahead and did it. Less then one year later My AC went out and not they are claiming it is not under the warrenty because other part has been leaking. so now i have to pay additional 1100 for that part. I wen to pick up my car and AC was not fixed.
I am wondering if this people even actually fix things.
More Mercedes Benz Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light