Menards / service (kate assistant man germantown wi)

1 Germantown, WI, United States Review updated:

Very unfriendly and rude to customers! My interaction with her was one of the worst experiences i've had at a store where customer service is #1 priority. I was asking her a question and instead of answering it she told me to be quiet. Would not explain to me a procedure that she was doing and I asked questions as i'd assume anyone who didn't understand would. Well instead of stopping to explain to me what was going on she ignores me, walked away several times and basically when she did talk to me acted as if I was illiterate! She should not be working in a customer service industry or with any kind if people for that matter. The lady was un pleasant and I will never visit this store again. I'm a contractor and do most of my shopping here for things I need not anymore I spent 200, 000 in the last year alone here. It would be nice to see this addressed but i'm sure it won't be as none rarely are. Pls take the time to see how she treats people, and address this complaint.

• Updated by Services sucked, Apr 29, 2018

One star how about the option for NONE

• Updated by Services sucked, Apr 29, 2018

Rude rude rude!! I own a business and tried to return something couldn't find receipt so she wouldn't let me get the in-store credit to buy more instead I assume because I'm missing teeth she thought I stole it. My wallet was stolen and the card it was bought on was in there so I'm waiting on a new one so instead she kept my items and accused me of stealing the stuff!! I spend thousands of dollars a year at this store and I shop at many dif ones I've never been treated so horribly by an employee in my life. She should not work in customer service .

Se
Apr 29, 2018

Comments

20th of Jun, 2018

Just because you spend thousands of dollars doesn’t mean [censored]. You see all these complaints being posted but menards is becoming richer and richer every year. 2 billion up every year. With attitudes like what you have "I spend thousand of dollars" I wouldn’t want to help you either. You are no better than the person who spends 20. You get no better treatment than the rest