Melaleuca / terrible experience!
I have been using Melaleuca products for about 6 months now. At first I was relieved to find such a great company with high quality products. I truly bought into the whole package. They promote 'Going Green with Melaleuca' Later did I find out that Melaleuca is really not so green.
I have a hard time understanding how a company that advertises wellness doesn't put all of their ingredients on the labels of the packaging. I have even called Melaleuca, and they refused to send me ingredients for some of the product in the Nicole Miller line. I was finally able to speak to someone who told me the ingredients over the phone. Not only is their makeup loaded with Parabens, but they put dimethicone in almost all of their personal care lines. (Dimethicone is synthetic emollient that is a known tumor promoters and accumulates in the liver and lymph nodes. It is also non-biodegradable, causing negative environmental impact) There is formaldehyde in the children's line. While formaldehyde is wonderful for persevering cadavers, I would prefer to not have that absorbed into my child's skin! There are xenoestrogens in their Body Satin line. Anything that is absorbed into the skin is 10 times that of an oral dose.
I feel Melaleucas advertising is false. The truth is, is that their products are no better than Proctor & Gambles. The only positive aspect of dealing with Melaleuca, is that I can save time and money by making home made cleaning products. Baking soda works wonders and its better for the environment than anything Melaleuca sells.
Hopefully I will be able to send my products back for a refund.
More Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews
- Melaleuca - online scam! 
- Melaleuca - bought the vitamins and I got very sick from them 
- Melaleuca - points/ dollar amount 
- Melaleuca - can't cancel 
- Melaleuca - do not sign with this company 
- Melaleuca - Missing item on delivery 5758 (Sel Bella Nourishing & Strengthening OIl)
- Melaleuca - being treated unfair and like /i'm thief
- Melaleuca - not environment friendly at all as what said by company 
- Melaleuca - rip offs
- Melaleuca - not impressed