Melaleuca / all the information

1 Canada Review updated:

I have read the complaints. Like others I agree that some have had bad experiences because of people, not because of the company. I have been with the company for some time now (along with other members of my family and friends). There has never been any issues. I have had friends cancel without any problems. There has never been any unauthorized billing. The backup orders to maintain your membership were obviously not explained properly. I have had no problem maintaining my 35 product points per month, in fact, I am over 50 product points per month. My household consists of myself and my husband. Please do not condemn a company and their awesome products because things were not explained properly or you were not given full disclosure as to what is required to enjoy the discounts and awesome products of this company. If you would like further information with full disclosure and upfront honesty, please contact me at k.leier@sasktel.net.

Ka

Comments

• Tr
      30th of Nov, 2010

Very well written and I absolutely agree!

• Je
      4th of Feb, 2011

I have been a happy customer with Melaleuca for three years and I work with the Motivated Moms team. We ALWAYS show everyone a full presentation and give them all the information before they sign up. Also, you have to fill out and sign three different forms during the enrollment process so you would have known exactly what you were signing up for and it is all verified to make sure you understand. Not only that but we do not sell any products, we use them in our homes because they are safer for our homes and families and the environment and they are awesome and much better quality and we save money!! Plus its a great way to build a residul income without ANY SELLING...But is is real work.. you cant join and do nothing adn expect a pay check .. this isnt a get rich quick.. its a work hard and earn your pay...and its worth it...
    I have also never had an issue with customre service.. everything is a 100% money bakc gaurentee!!
    If you want to learn more about this and hear the truth checkout www.jennsmotivatedmoms.com

• Ho
      14th of Nov, 2011

I use Melaleuca products and love them. Their products are made in the USA and are very high quality. A preferred customer has to buy 35 points worth of products every month in order to maintain preferred customer status. Preferred customers get a discount on the products. It is not hard to reach 35 points. As a matter of fact, the items I ordered last month totalled about 80 points, and the same goes for what I want to order next month. Also, these are items we all use all the time anyway. Most of the things Melaleuca sells are things like
    laundry detergent, bath soap, disinfectants, stain removers, vitamins, etc... I love the quality of their products and would much rather buy from them than places like Wal Mart, Target, or K Mart. I like the way their cleansers are concentrated so you actually end up diluting them and getting a lot more for your money. I also like that they don't have toxic fumes. They don't have things like ammonia, bleach, etc... in them. They are safer products and they smell awesome.

• Ir
      12th of Dec, 2013

I was ordering products for over two years for me and my family and when I wanted to cancel they emailed me a form which I signed and faxed back and did not have any other problems, the products are very good but I didn't have time to market them.

• Li
      5th of Dec, 2015

I have just signed up for this company and am not interested in selling, just the products. I am very fearful that if i do cancel that they will keep charging my account. I did not do my research and signed up because I am into the whole natural thing. I do need honest feedback. Will my card be charged without my authorization and if i do cancel my account????