Melaleuca / unauthorized charges
After my father died last year, I reviewed my parents' checking accounts to find that my father had done business with Melaleuca and they had deducted between $800 and $1, 000 from my parents' checking account each month. My mother has a mild case of Alzheimer's and was not aware of my father's spending addiction.
I called Melaleuca and asked them to cancel the account, but they continued to deduct funds from her account without sending products.
I called Melaleuca again, but this time they would not speak with me, since the account was in my parents' name. I attempted to have my mother speak with them, but they literally left her in tears. I then sent a certified letter demanding that they close her account and discontinue deducting funds from her checking account or she would file a law suit. That didn't stop them immediately, but they did stop after about a month.
Yesterday, over a year after canceling the account, Melaleuca started deducting funds from her checking account again! I am going to find out if Mom can sue Melaleuca for theft. This company really should be shut down.
More Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews
- Melaleuca - online scam! 
- Melaleuca - terrible experience! 
- Melaleuca - bought the vitamins and I got very sick from them 
- Melaleuca - points/ dollar amount 
- Melaleuca - can't cancel 
- Melaleuca - Missing item on delivery 5758 (Sel Bella Nourishing & Strengthening OIl)
- Melaleuca - being treated unfair and like /i'm thief
- Melaleuca - not environment friendly at all as what said by company 
- Melaleuca - rip offs
- Melaleuca - not impressed