Bob the Blindman Logo

Bob the Blindman

Having problems with Bob the Blindman?

Bob the Blindman Customer Service Contacts

Unit 5, Merrington Business Park,
Shrewsbury
SY4 3QJ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bob the Blindman Customer Service. Initial Bob the Blindman complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bob the Blindman above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bob the Blindman. Discuss the issues you have had with Bob the Blindman and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bob the Blindman Complaints & Reviews

bob the blindmanGood Service

Colin the fitter who works for Bob The Blindman has just left my house and I phoned Bob to thank him personally for a great job and he's asked me to vote for him on Best of Shrewsbury so I am doing so. What can I say about Bob the Blindman? They must be simply the best blinds company in England. What fantastic service, not only from Colin the fitter but Bob himself and also the girl who initially took my phone call (I think she was called Mandy, sorry!). I wanted some roller blinds for my new kitchen and Bob turned up happy as can be and showed me loads of samples, going back to his van at least twice for more books. He advised me about colours, styles and design and between us all we chose a great fabric. Colin arrived today and fitted them very quickly and expertly. They look fabulous! To everyone in Shropshire - don't try the rest, just go to the best - Bob The Blindman. Thanks, Bob and team!!!

• Ke
      kerilalcock Feb 07, 2012

Today Bob the Blindman installed 8 blinds for me, 3 of which are large curved rail verticals to fit my front bay windows.

This isn't the first time I have used this company and on both occasions received a good discount. The blinds came into stock within 2 weeks and Bob attended to fit them himself. All the blinds are of great quality and I feel that they are a real enhancement to my home, we are really really pleased with them all.

There are still a few windows which could do with blinds in my house so I am sure to be using Bob again as the service we received was great. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

Thanks Bob if you are reading this!

• Su
      susan chetta Apr 23, 2010

funny but that is from the the same addresse as the last one!

bob the blindmanBrilliant

I just want to say to everyone at Bob the Blindman - thank you for providing my wife and I with fantastic blinds and service. We booked an appointment with Bob after a neighbour recommended him and he turned up on time and the whole process of buying the blinds was simple and fun. No pressure, just great service. In less than 10 days Colin the fitter arrived (again on time) and fitted the blinds perfectly; no mess, no fuss just great! Colin was so courteous that he even wore shoe covers when he came into the house, even though our carpet has seen better days and my wife commented on how tidy he left our home. I would not hesitate to recommend Bob and his team to anyone. Brilliant!!!

bob the blindman — poor quality blinds

this man is a very good salesman but beware his blinds are of por quality and performance and his is very...

Shrewsbury