Meijer / id scanning for the purchase of buying alcohol.
I understand that underage drinking is a problem. However, data collection is also a problem in our society. If I am buying a bottle of wine, the clerk can look at my drivers license to determine if I am of age. (I am 65). But to have to scan my license into your system is invasive and unnecessary. How do I know what you are doing with thus info? I will not purchase alcohol at Meijers anymore and will convince my considerably large network of friends to boycott your stores as well.
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving