Megabus / the driver was very rude

Jul 28, 2015
6031 w addison st
Phone: 7739682488
My name is Volodymyr Tepak and I had trip from Chicago, IL to Kansas City, MO on July 27th, 2015. My reservation number was [protected]-M5R-1430-CHI-KAN. During the journey we had a stop in St. Louis. The driver asked that the people going on to Kansas City stay on the bus, but I needed to smoke so I went to the front of the bus and asked politely if I could do so. The driver first ignored me, then said, "I hate you, " I asked him what he said and he repeated it and told me to, "Go back upstairs." I was frustrated but decided to wait until the next stop to properly confront the situation at hand. At the next stop, in Boonville, MO, I found him inside Wendy's inside the rest stop to ask him why he said this to me. Again he ignored me, then rudely responded that he was eating his meal and that I was not allowed to go out and smoke at our stop in St. Louis. I said that I now understand and questioned him as to why he was rude to me in the first place. He denied being rude as well as saying that he hated me.

MegaBus Logo MegaBus