Megabus — discrimination
I had a 5:30 pm reservation for a New York-to-Boston bus trip on Friday (August 1, 2008). I arrived at the Megabus' stop at 4:30 pm. There was a bus waiting and there were seats still available. Therefore, I asked the supervisor if I could take the 4:30 bus and he did not allow. A couple of minutes later, a girl arrived at the bus stop with a 6:30 pm reservation. She asked the same supervisor to take the 4:30 bus and he allowed her without additional fees. I asked the supervisor again if I could take the 4:30 bus. He, again, did not allow me and suggested me to pay $45 if I still wanted to take the 4:30 bus. I then asked him the reason that he allowed the girl to take it and he said "she's going to love me forever". I felt discriminated and did not feel safe using the company's service with such discriminatory treatment. I decided to leave and did not use the service at all.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - treatment of passenger
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!