Megabusservice

To Whom It May Concern,

Yesterday I was on my mobilephone on your website trying to book a trip from my brother from Washington DC to New York. I selected my trip and proceeded to check out but it would not let me check out unless I signed up with an account. Assuming the trip I selected would be the trip that would go throug I made a account. Unfortunately the trip was scheduled for the 26th instead of the 27th. I proceeded to call customer service just to reschedule my trip for the next day assuming there would be no problem. The operator explain to me because of some type of policy after three hours I would not be able to get my money back or use my money towards another trip. I asked to speak to the supervisor, she was not helpful at all. She was very abrupt and rude and basically told me the same thing the previous operator told me. When I asked to speak to her supervisor she told me her supervisor wouldn't be able to do anything to further assist me. Very upset I still deciding to do business with your company and use my phone again to purchase a ticket and was getting the same results as the first time. To make sure that my money wasn't taken from me once again, I called customer service and was told I would be charged a seven dollar fee. I didn't feel I should have to pay the fee after all the trouble I already went through so I asked to speak to supervisor once again. The supervisor told me he would not be able to waive the fee, which I found appalling because as a manager myself at business establishment, you are supposed to go above and beyond for your customers. I then had to reschedule my brothers trip and take time out of my day to find a PC to go on to make sure that the trip was able to be booked. I can admit that I may have not read the proper terms and conditions but it was only after numerous attempts to try to schedule a trip on your website. Honestly it's about the principle that the customer should come first and accidents happen but you should make your customers happy. The second supervisor I spoke to kept telling me that there was nothing wrong when he tried which I found very condescending because clearly it would work for him because he works for the company. This has been one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had to be honest, usually when I ask for a supervisor I feel more comforted but the supervisors in this situation made me more upset than the operators. I will never use mega bus again unless I am giving my $30 back or some type of compensation for this outrageous display of customer service.

Loni Greene