Megabus / safety concern on the megabus
On Friday, I caught the Megabus from San Antonio to Dallas Texas. In route of that trip, there was a notification from the driver the door flew open from
The luggage and the power went out on the bus. We had to stop. From
There we learned someone had a weapon on the bus, and that was the code for us to stop. Just concerned at this time of safety. What can be implemented to prevent such unsafe and dangerous situations for the Megabus? We all could've been hurt. And is there anyway those of us who were on the bus get reimbursed for it? My boyfriend bought my ticket to go and visit him. What if the person with the gun was not exposed? Thanks for your time.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - cold and unfriendly climate
- Megabus - injury
- Megabus - driver swerving!!!
- Megabus - a trip from pittsburgh to new york on 12-10-2018 at 12 noon
- Megabus - they failed to update my tickets information