Meaningful Beauty / recurring charges after cancellation

LA, United States Review updated:

I am 42 years of age and I have never publicly complained about any product or business. With that being said i have also never had such an infuriating experience as a consumer as I have had since January with Meaningful Beauty. When I first ordered the product, my account was duplicated so I immediately incurred double charges. After canceling the second account I did not receive credit. The product double shipped a second time. After looking at my bank statement for the month I see yet another charge. I cannot tell you how many representatives have stated that the situation would be corrected and my account will be credited. I just called again and was told that I will be billed one final time in April and that will end my membership. I am shaking with fury at how violated and helpless I feel against this rip-off scheme. Sorely disappointed in Ms. Crawford and her company. Aside from the fact that the experience has been horrible, the product is sub par and does not measure up to most over the counter products. I hope this post spares someone the trouble and cost I have experienced.

Mi
Mar 28, 2013

Comments

• To
      Apr 10, 2013

The saw thing is happening to me right now I told them in January I no longer wanted to be billed or sent the product and then in Feb the billed my account again so I called and talked to two different representatives and they would no longer bill me and would canceled my account and now its April and they took out double the money they did before leaving my account over drawn I am very very upset and disappointed in this company and Cindy Crawford this is unexceptionable and I just want my account fixed and they ha enter done it they just keep giving me excuses why they can't like that they already sent out the product when they have faked to do so .

• Fu
      Sep 29, 2013

i refused the product and sent it back and now im afraid to pay my credit card bill in fear that they are going to take the money out as soon as it becomes available!!

• Cr
      Oct 16, 2013

I am going through the same thing. I received the product for about 6 months, and then cancelled because I found something better and cheaper (neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair) . The man on the phone said yeah sure no problem i can cancel that for you, nice and easy right? Wrong. My credit card is still getting charged and I am livid. I am currently on hold with my credit card company to report an unauthorized charge and have it canceled and have the company blocked from charging my card. As soon as I am done that, they are going to get a not-so-nice call from me so I can tell them exactly what I think of their little scam!