Meaningful Beauty / charged twice, never received product

IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered Meaningful Beauty in March 2010. Payment was taken out of my banking account on the 15th of March. To date, April 19th, 2010 I have not received any product in the mail. A second payment was taken out today. I called Meaningful Beauty and they informed me that their records showed that the product was delivered at my home on 3/16/10. Not!! I received a notice from them on the 25th of March telling me that my order was on back order because they ran out of supplies. I told them that I wanted reimbursed for BOTH charges but was told that the second shipment would arrive tomorrow and they would send me an affidavit for the first charge. I canceled my account with them and am now in the process of getting my bank to reject any and all withdrawls from them. I told the woman at Meaningful Beauty that I thought they were a scam. Do not purchase anything from this place. Do your research unlike I did. They do not deliver but will take your money!!

Comments

• Me
      11th of Apr, 2013

I like the products. I am afraid to order anymore after reading all of this. I told them I was not interested in anything further until I try the product out. I don't have alot of money, I never order anything on-line. I am at the age I needed to make a change in how I take care of my face. Like I said, I like the products. I really feel if Cindy Crawford is gonna represent this product, she should know what kind of service and sales is behind it. The sales people were real pushy when I called. I just wanted to try the product, I didn't want more in three months (yet) I didn't want vitamins. She should be aware that these kinds of practicing are making her look bad. It makes us (the public) feel that all she wants is to make money, she isn't worried about what makes up beautiful. But, if she is this money hungry there is not amount of face cream that is gonna make her beautiful at all.